Located in the heart of the Temescal Valley in the City of Lake Elsinore, North Peak is a ±953-acre, unique master-planned community that is
being proposed as a rezone to light industrial. The offering includes an existing specific plan, EIR, Water and Development Agreement.
• Located within the third fastest growing city in California.
• Located within 2 miles of the Nichols Road Freeway Offramp.
• The area offers an abundance of recreational opportunities and the Lake Elsinore “Dream Extreme.”
• Easy access to multiple retail centers within minutes from each development including: Costco, Lowes, Target, and Home Depot along with a variety of restaurants.
• Lake Elsinore features a quaint Historic Downtown area with several restaurants, City Hall and city parks.
• The Lake Elsinore Factory Outlet Mall is located a few minutes from the project and features premier shopping with over 45 name brand stores and restaurants.