The Cajon Mine and Mill Site in San Bernardino County, California is located along the north side of Lone Pine Canyon. The property is fee simple, approximately 428.41 acres in size, has patented mining claims (Placer, Lode, Mill Site), is adjacent to BNSF and Union Pacific Rail and has Vested Mining Rights, which eliminates the need for a permit. The resource evaluations identified as much as 268,000,000 of high-grade limestone and dolomite. Circa 1931 Dr. Gilbert Ellis Bailey (Ellis) evaluated the Property. He referenced dike-like outcropping of dolomite near the mountain top striking northwest and dipping to the south, comprising a block one mile long, one-half mile wide and 250 feet thick. His calculation (assuming an average of 13 cubic feet per ton for material of this character) was that there was 268,000,000 tons of limestone and dolomite within the mineral block located on this property. In 1995, the El Cajon Property was classified as MRZ-3a, area of known mineral occurrence of undetermined mineral resource significance (Shumway and Hill, 1995). Shumway and Hill provide that further exploration work within these areas could result in the reclassification of specific localities into MRZ-2a or MRZ-2b categories. In 2017, the site was evaluated by Dr. Danny Sims of EnviroMine and it was concluded that the deposit has a high grade/quality Calcium Carbonate Limestone on the surface. The Cajon Mine and Mill Site has been owned by the family since 1931. Cajon Lime (CL) was formed circa 1923 to exploit and develop the rich lime deposits new Camp Cajon. CL acquired the mineral patents from the United States in 1926 (March, November). CL built a 125 ton/day mill site claim near the railroads. A defaulted land contract to sell the site and litigation with Santa Fe Railroad led to the decrease in operations. The Property was mined between 1923 and 1966. San Bernardino's first zoning ordinance that required a permit for mining was adopted in 1951. Because operations were ongoing, the operation became non-conforming, or vested. Mining operations ended in 1966 when the railroad demolished the processing plant without the owner's authorization with an intention of placing a rail spur through the site. A subsequent lawsuit ended the encroachment but resulted in the cancellation of a deal to lease the property to an operating company. The vested rights were approved by San Bernardino Planning Commission in 2019.